Slowpitch softball bat has been gaining popularity across the country. For this reason, manufacturers are working harder than ever to give each player the best option they need. After testing, we’ve listed some best men’s slowpitch softball bats, so that they can easily find the one that’s right for them.
We hope that this list allows players to find the bats that fit their batting style, budget requirements, and other choices. But not every bat get permitted to play in every league. So, it is necessary to know which league you are playing in before buying a new one.
Top 10 Best Men’s Slowpitch Softball Bats
EASTON Hammer Slowpitch Softball Bat
The Easton Hammer Slopich softball bat is made from a durable aluminum mix for increased durability, while an equally balanced speed design with 12-inch barrels provides players strength and control. It is certified for the 2013 ASA, USSA, NSA, ISA, SS USA, and ISF. Not much pop is noted on this Bat, but solid enough to play in the league. Good weight and you can able for holding up it in a long time. It’s a slowpitch softball bat so that you do make a lot of hard contacts while performing.
- One-piece aluminum bat
- Power loaded – ALX50 Alloy
- 12-inch qualified barrel
- Get a certification from 1.20 BPF | ASA / NSA / ISA ISF / USSSA to play
- Size variations are available
- Durable- Well balanced
This Bat builds a whole metal softball bat crafted from a durable aluminum alloy for extended durability. The evenly balanced speed design with a 12-inch barrel amazingly provides players with power and control. 2 pounds in weight and solid enough to have it. One-piece power-loaded Bat is required, especially for advanced level players in the league.
- It’s not a crazy expensive slowpitch softball bat
- Perfect pop is created while batting
- It is cheap men’s softball bats and feels very light
- Advance players can grab it quickly to maximize performance
- One of the most fabulous Bat for non-power hitters
- ASA, ISF, USSSA, NSA, ISA certified
- It has some spots you can find
- The price sticker is quite horrible to get off
- Not for novice players
2020 EASTON Rival Slowpitch Softball Bat
Easton’s new men’s aluminum softball bats are made from a durable aluminum mix for durability, while a balanced speed design equal to 12 inches barrel provides players strength and control. ALX50 Powerful Grade Aluminum Alloy is used to construct this one-piece recreational Bat. This power-loaded Bat has 12 inches barrel and comfortable swing that increase the batter’s performance at a high level. It is certified for the 2013 ASA, USSA, NSA, ISA, and ISF. One of the cheap men’s softball bats in the market.
- One-piece durable construction
- ALX50 Military Grade Aluminum Alloy
- 12 inches barrel
- Power loaded weight
- Certified 1.20 BPF | USSSA / ASA / ISF / NSA / ISA
- Well balanced – Easy to swing
- Different sizes are available
Build Materials –
The EASTON Rival Bat is manufactured by ALX50 Military Grade Aluminum Alloy, and it is required one-piece construction. Its 12-inch barrel and power loaded weight ensure the maximum performance in the playground. It has a colorful outlook that combined the red, blue, white, black color and gives an outstanding to the Bat.
- This model is approved for play in so many leagues, such as; ASA, ISF, USSSA, NSA & ISA
- Pretty lightweight Bat and easy to use even for practice
- The Bat has a sweet ping; you can feel when you barrel it
- The 12″ barrel provides players power and control
- No color varieties available for this Bat
- No pop is found when hitting the ball
Miken Freak Maxload Border Battle ASA Slowpitch Bat
This model-Miken Freak Battle Bat is a limited edition that features fancy technology that delivers the players outstanding performance and stability. Only fifteen hundred bats were made on those times. Increased sweat spots and performance added. Here the advanced Tetra-Core supreme technology employs an internal core-tube to maximizing the compression of the Bat, providing the flexibility of the softball bat’s responsive and long-lasting performance without increased outward core-layering. Developed handle flex and maximum bat speed optimize the transfer of energy from the Sensei-Flex handle to its cask. Alongside, the swing of the Bat’s head increases through the heating zone while removing the vibration.
- 2-Piece Adult Slowpitch Softball Bat
- 26″, 14″ Barrel Length – Limited edition
- Standard Tetra-Core premium technology is used to maximize sweet spot and performance
- Improved handle flex – offers 100 COMP
- Made with 100% high-quality aerospace-level fibers
- Get approval for playing in all ASA leagues
- Manufactured in the United States.
Build materials –
This 2-piece bat construction features a hundred COMPs and is made with 100% Impressive aerospace level fiber. Its Tetra-Core technology makes the Bat’s softball bat responsiveness and durability unmatched. The outer core layering, on the other hand, provides increased flex and creates a pop from the Bat just like any other. The handle of this Bat is Sensei-Flex, which optimizes power transfer with the handle near the extended 14-inch barrel and increases the swing speed. Extraordinary Bat changes the game on an on-premise basis and launches a certified Miken high-performance tool.
- Specially designed for adult recreational or competitive slowpitch softball
- Great pop, that sounds good when you get all the ball
- Excellent weight distribution provided in the Bat
- Super-hot right out of the plastic
- One of the best men’s softball bats in the market
- Only approved to show the performance in every ASA league
- This model is available with each color
Miken 2019 DC-41 ASA Supermax Slowpitch Softball Bat
With the signature ASA Bat 1 Oz Supermax end-load, this Bat delivers new technology, ensuring maximum performance and extreme barrel flex. Made in the United States. These bats are designed for entertaining and competitive slowpitch software for adults. Due to its enhanced suite spot and 14-inch barrels, F2P barrel flex technology and revolutionary 100 CMP integrated fibers that will provide legendary performance and durability. This 2-piece mixed, black and brown camo bat will give you confidence when you step up to the plate. It has a 2.25-inch barrel diameter and 14-inch barrel length with a supermax one-ounce end load. All these bats are allowed to play in the ASA leagues.
- F2P barrel flex technology
- 2.25-inch barrel diameter
- 14-inch barrel length
- Revolutionary 100 CMP integrated fibers
- 2-piece mixed, black, and brown camo bat
- 1 Oz supermax end-load
- Designed for entertaining the adult’s play
- Approved to play in the ASA leagues.
Build Materials –
The Bat is better designed than ever. Combining a large amount of loading with Miken’s 4-PC ASA League technology, the DC-41 delivers a huge 14 inches barrel with extra vibration-reducing collar to provide an enhanced presentation and full comfortness in all rounds, including miss-hits. Which Uses – The core technology that guarantees continuity to an internal and external core tube, extends the sweet spot F2P technology is flexible to help speed the Bat through the heating zone, optimizing both the barrel and skinny handle, and to facilitate pop on and on during the Bat.
- This Bat provides immediate confidence for players
- Men love this camo brown-n-black color outlook
- The DC41 makes good feeling in hands when starting to play and has a lot of pop to it
- Highly recommended for adult power hitters
- One of the best men’s slowpitch softball bats you can try
- Needs some more break-in
- 28 oz is less available in the market
DeMarini 2020 Nautalai USA Endload Slowpitch Bat
2020 Demerini Nautalai launches a 13-inch End load slowpitch bat in the United States. Featuring a continuous fiber wall 13-inch barrel, this stick brings a massive sweet spot and hot performance right out of the wrapper. With a ZNX alloy handle and end-load barrel, the power heaters love the way we increase the performance and durability. Hundred percent softball crusher and get approval by the USSA, NSA, and ISA, the USSA league.
- Two-piece bat construction
- Hybrid design
- Continuous fiber wall composite barrel
- ZnX aluminum alloy handle
- End loaded swing weight
- 13 inches barrel length with 2 1/4 inches barrel diameter
- Approved by USSSA, NSA, ISA – Made in the USA
Build Materials –
The 2019 DeMarini Nautalai edge load has a seamless fiber build to make the barrel just outside the wrapper more responsive. Not only does it add strength, but it also gives the Bat a huge sweet spot with more consistent power. One part mix (handle), one part combination (barrel). 100% softball crusher. The seamless fiber barrel wall construction ensures high performance on every hit. The ZXN alloy handle is sturdy. Stretching adds stability, as well as forcing the barrel to power more, increasing authorized performance.
- Has a nice end-loaded feel and a giant sweet spot
- Highly recommend for USSSA league
- Great softball bat that has a great pop
- Its fiber configuration makes the barrel more responsive
- Stretching ZNX Alloy Handle is stiff enough that adds stability with forcing more strength
- The Bat is not ASA certified
- No color availability found in the market
2020 Anderson Rocketech Double-Wall Slowpitch Softball Bat
Slowpitch players looking for a combination of stability, performance, and energy need not look any further than this Anderson RocketTech softball bat. Anderson becomes famous for producing incredibly durable bats with great pop, and RockeTech is no exception. This softball bat ensures the swing speed, contact, and reliability of the leading ball at the top throughout your season. The end-loaded swing weight is highly recommended for power hitters.
- One-Piece Aluminum Softball Bat
- Featuring 2 1/4 Inch barrel diameter
- M1 Aerospace-grade alloy optimizes construction durability
- New Power Ach Multi-wall technology improves longevity
- lightweight end cap barrel stability and increases Bat speed thermal performance
- ASA, USSA, NSA, and ISA approval to play
Build Materials –
This 2020 Anderson Slowpitch Bat is one of the best men’s slowpitch softball bats that have manufactured from Aerospace alloy for maximum durability and has a multi-wall design that creates a trampoline effect during the performance. This black-green design gives Rocketech a great pop and means you don’t have to worry about denting or cracking in the muzzle. Featuring an end-load barrel, this softball bat helps generate more power, while the thin handle and lightweight end cap support faster bat speed and barrel control.
- Great swing weight creates comfort
- Good pop feels overall good to hit with
- Durable, you can use for a long time
- Well balanced and a comfortable grip likewise
- Powerful Lightweight & end cap Improve barrel stability and increase bat speed
- Identified with the smaller sweet spot
- Not breaking in even out of the wrapper
2019 Louisville Slugger Super Z1000 Slowpitch Softball Bat
We represent Louisville Slugger Endload Softball Bat, one of the incredible masterpieces of any softball bat. This bat leads 2019 season when its Z-1000 series manufactured for snow players in their vessel. The ending load is formulated for slow players to develop their performance as a topper. Made with the latest LS-2X technology, that is prepared to start out of the cover. Designed and approved by Louisville Slugger- the Z-1000 ending load is provided with IST-XTIF technology, which maximizes the power transfer as you run the Bat on the league.
- Quality 2 1/4 inches standard cask diameter
- A gentle grip taper
- Approved by Louisville Slugger
- Last loaded swing weight
- LS-2X composite barrel
- IST XTIF Technology
- Two-piece construction
- Multiple Certificate Stamps
- Approved from- USSA league, NSA league, and ISA league
- Play with a hard feeling.
Build Materials –
These men’s softball bats are designed to enhance the league’s performance on softball bat for power hitters. Its barrel diameter is about 21/4 inches in size. The stylish Louisville slugger slowpitch bat is covered with a light blue color. Here the IST X Stiff Technology is used to make this dual piece construction.
- After about 50 swings the bats started to open
- End Loaded Swing Weight provides best energy transfer & increased power on contact
- The Bat has lots of pop with an excellent break-in time
- Incredible graphics that make your general feel inside
- The wrapper is a bit stiff if notice
- This model is not approved for play in ASA
DeMarini 2019 Nautalai Balanced Slowpitch Bat
DeMarini Slowpitch softball bats feature industry-led technology with eye-catching cosmetics. Its novelty balance provides consistency with instant dynamic performance and takes this model to a new level of play. This USSSA Slowpitch Bat features a standard two 1/4″ required barrel diameter with a standard 13″ barrel length. It has a quality RCK knob that perfectly fit with full comfortably into the hand. Keep it in mind that this model gets approval to play in USSSA, NSA, and ISA.
- Manufactured In the USA
- Have mid loaded barrel for balance feel
- Half two-piece design
- Composite barrel
- Available in silver and orange color
- Continuous fiber barrel wall
- ZNX Alloy handle that Increases stiffness & durability at the same time.
Build Materials –
This Nottalai Balanced Bat is made with an advanced manufacturing process, creating a new combination featuring longer, serial fibers for a brighter, more balanced bat with a long-lasting sweet spot. Connected with a ZNX alloy handle, and finally ready for action. It has a seamless fiber wall with a 13 ”barrel that ensures the advanced materials present in the bat.
- Lighter- more consistent option for players
- Smooth swing with great composite sound
- Its balanced feel allows greater control and swings very smooth
- User friendly that save your money
- Well balanced that one can easily manage it
- Not suitable to play in cold weather
- Not crazy hot out of the wrapper
Wilson Sporting Goods Flipper OG Slow Pitch Softball Bat
High performance for low condensation. The 2018 Flipper OG from DeMarini men’s slowpitch softball bats has enough flexibility to ensure balance design and maximum crew ability. The sand is sandwiched between two layers of increased fusion, creating a super-responsive sweet spot that is suitable for high COR, low condensation balls. Its gapped barrel design creates maximum softness and trump line effects. The ZNX alloy handle flexes less and forces the barrel to be replaced more for overall barrel performance.
- 34 inches/27 OZ- 13 inches divergence barrel
- ZNX alloy handle for increased stiffness and durability
- Two-piece designed softball bat
- Stacked composite barrel
- Formulated and assembled in the United States
- Approved to play in ASA
Build materials –
This two-piece bat is a fully-integrated construction and ultra-thin 0.6mm grip. This softball bat is stacked double-wall construction and engineered to enhance players’ performance in the league. This softball bat has a D-fusion, 3.0 handle that was optimized for power redirect after contact with the barrel for an explosive trampoline-like feel.
- Its balanced design ensures maximum crushability
- Absolutely perfect for high COR
- Makes high performance for low condensation
- Better than any other ASA softball bat
- It comes hot out of the wrapper
- This Bat may be rattled from the beginning moment of contact
- Not approved to play in another league except ASA
2020 EASTON GHOST2 ASA Slowpitch Softball Bat
Easton Ghost 2 Double Barrel brings a frightening amount of pop to your bats. Ghost 2 is one of the coolest ASA slowpitch bats on the market and has already been awarded as one of the best ASA softball bats of men’s choice. Barrel length is 13.5-inch, and the diameter is 2 1/4 inches. It has a barrel flex and stainless handle that produces maximum performance in the field.
- Composite material
- This two-piece Bat is built with solid an extra tough resin matrix for adding more energy
- Upgrade version – 12% more powerful than first-generation-
- Thick barrel abbreviation out of the wrapper
- Mid-load barrel weight
- Only approved for ASA play
Build materials –
These Easton men’s softball bats are made with XTX extra robust resin matrix for creating more strength and durability. Its double barrel design flourishes with a 2-piece connection with higher technology. The slow pitch bat is balanced, but it has a big sweet spot due to the two-piece construction. Its handle stiffness and barrel flex jointly create a maximum performance for players.
- Good weighted and comfortable for players
- Lots of pop out of the wrapper you can feel
- Give instant feedback when you mishit
- Stylish in color and breaks in quick
- Provides slight end-load with a balanced swing weight for outstanding performance
- Paint may be peeling off
- Doesn’t have a real end load
How to Choose a Softball Bats for Men –
When it comes to select the men’s slowpitch softball bats, you must give attention to the features when buying and apply them to your efficiency and your choice because not all players/men have the same choice and comfort. Some players like heavy bats that give them more strength, others prefer lightweight bats for higher bat speeds. Many players prefer combined bats because of their performance, but some leagues do not allow them. See our comparison of different types of slow pitch bats to determine what might work best for you. If you still have no idea, try using a partner’s bat. Experimenting with swinging in different shapes and styles is the best way to find what suits the players. Likewise, you should identify the shape-and-size of the sweet spot, the cask length, required material, its grip, total weight, drop, handle, performance, stability, and longevity
We advise to check the below-short-listed criteria when choosing a softball bat:
- Before making your decision, see customer reviews in some popular fields, such as amazon, just bats
- Pay attention to the pros and cons of each brand and model
- Pay close attention to the features and material
- Find the right weight and size that fits your need
- Slowpitch softball leagues include ASA, ISA, ISF, NSA, and USSA leagues, so you should know which league you play to pick the Right Bat
- Ensure that your softball bat has a balanced and comfortable grip
- Look over the swing facility. That means, the bat must have a durable swing option
- For hassle-free delivery, look for a bat that promises you for free shipping, with free return facility
- Before the season start, consider three criteria: length, weight, and drop
Is the DeMarini Nautalai Balanced USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat ASA approved?
Answer- No, actually. This model is only USSSA approved.
What is the end load of 2019 Louisville Slugger Super Z-1000 USSSA End Loaded Slow Pitch Softball Bat?
Answer- This model of Louisville Slugger features a 1/2 ounce end load.
Is 2020 Anderson RockeTech a single wall or double-wall softball bat?
Answer- This Anderson RockeTech ASA/USSSA Slow Pitch Softball Bat is a double-wall bat.
Is Easton’s rival softball bat balanced or end-loaded?
Answer: It is power loaded and balanced. It doesn’t feel heavy at the end of the Bat, though, and I think it’s quite light and usable. This is why the players were surprised to see the hits they got from this Bat as it is still strong while being lightweight.
Concluding the overall information on the best men’s slowpitch softball bats, here, the better bats that can be a DeMarini brand to get you through the game successfully. With DeMarini, you are about to get the best price and the best performance. If you’re on a budget when it comes to the market for a new softball bat, Micken and Easton will be your second choice. And if a slow pitch is not your thing, if you are going for an Underwood performance and you like the Fastpitch, then choosing the Louisville Slugger might be your best bet. Now it’s up to you that which rocking softball Bat you will select to be a superhero in the league.